CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe my RN sister that works for Integris Baptist just lies to me every day. could be something else.

sorry I'm not able to read your mind.
if you think something I've posted is not correct
please do point it out ..

virtually every post has actual evidence to back it up.
within this thread are some of the highest quality technical white papers anywhere.
example: PM#357
Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w.pdf

Asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 didn’t occur at all, study of 10 million finds
(www.lifesitenews.com)

it's not possible for me not to make mistakes, if I've made a mistake. please do point it out, it will be quickly corrected.

naturally I'm going to request you provide actual evidence to back up your claim.

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Reverse Engineering the source code of the BioNTech/Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
(berthub.eu)

very interesting read!

Welcome! In this post, we’ll be taking a character-by-character look at the source code of the BioNTech/Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.

bnt162b2.png

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medical Doctor Warns that “Bacterial Pneumonias Are on the Rise” from Mask Wearing
https://www.globalresearch.ca/medical-doctor-warns-bacterial-pneumonias-rise-mask-wearing/5725848

woman-wearing-coronavirus-covid-19-face-mask-770x515-400x268.jpg

First published in October 2020

“A group is suing Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Bruce Dart, saying the city’s mask mandate is harmful to healthy people,” reports Activist Post. The group includes business owners and two doctors who “are asking the city to immediately repeal the mask mandate which was passed by city council last month.”

At a press conference, optometrist Robert Zoellner said:

“…the fear factor has got to step back. This idea that I don’t want to give you something that I don’t even know that I have is almost at the point of ridiculous. Let’s use some common sense.”

Dr. James Meehan, MD followed by warning that mask wearing has “well-known risks that have been well-studied and they’re not being discussed in the risk analysis.

“I’m seeing patients that have facial rashes, fungal infections, bacterial infections. Reports coming from my colleagues, all over the world, are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise.

“Why might that be? Because untrained members of the public are wearing medical masks, repeatedly… in a non-sterile fashion… They’re becoming contaminated. They’re pulling them off of their car seat, off the rearview mirror, out of their pocket, from their countertop, and they’re reapplying a mask that should be worn fresh and sterile every single time.”

Dr. Meehan adds:

“New research is showing that cloth masks may be increasing the aerosolization of the SARS-COV-2 virus into the environment causing an increased transmission of the disease…”

In conclusion, Dr. Meehan states:

“In February and March we were told not to wear masks. What changed? The science didn’t change. The politics did. This is about compliance. It’s not about science… Our opposition is using low-level retrospective observational studies that should not be the basis for making a medical decision of this nature.”

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
flashback .. source of where/why of what I personally take Medcram #59 video Apr 2020.
I've been tracking C19 since Jan 12th, 2020 when I picked up SCMP Jan 9, 2020 edition (southchinamorningpost)

SCMP organ of CCP, Jan 9, 2020 finally released news of new virus that's taken over Wuhan. CCP had known about new virus since about late Nov 2019. hindsight is 20/20 it's easy to post now almost a year later. back circa Jan 2020, virtually everything was an unknown. fanned by what we now know was propaganda from CCP.

reminder China quarantined Wuhan for 30 days, two weeks for rest of quarantined zones/cities in China. then China proceeded to open backup while CCP/WHO/etc. etc. promoted shutdowns for rest of world. resulting in China being only major country with economic growth for 2020.

Coronavirus Update 59: Dr. Roger Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom