CDC Shenanegans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone seen this?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

What is the Shielding Approach1?​

The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article was written for "humanitarian settings" which are more like refugee camps in wartorn nations, but I guess the argument being made is that this protocol would somehow be applied to the suburbs of everyday America.

Frankly I've stopped caring either way. At any given time there are a thousand other reasons why the government is secretly screwing you over, so they really don't need to add one to the list that they just happen to have published on a transparently available website.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article was written for "humanitarian settings" which are more like refugee camps in wartorn nations, but I guess the argument being made is that this protocol would somehow be applied to the suburbs of everyday America.

Frankly I've stopped caring either way. At any given time there are a thousand other reasons why the government is secretly screwing you over, so they really don't need to add one to the list that they just happen to have published on a transparently available website.
I would think the possability would be enough to piss one off.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no test for covid-delta.
it can only be detected by genome sequencing.
so how can the nazi's at the cdc know that's what everyone is catching unless they turned it loose on us or it's total BS?
Lol, you state there is no test, then you next identify the test for it, genome sequencing. You owe me a keyboard and monitor.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, you state there is no test, then you next identify the test for it, genome sequencing. You owe me a keyboard and monitor.
my understanding is that is specialized testing and not the millions of up your nose rapid tests being done.
next they will tell you it's spread by firearms and you must do the responsible thing and turn them in.
give the communist dictatorship council (CDC) an inch and they will rule every aspect of your life

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My considered opinion and prediction: More people will die trying to enforce such a plan of action than would ever die from or with covid-19 as a contributing factor.

Isn't this plan reminiscent of one of the actions that resulted in Cuomo being forced to resign? He exposed the most concentrated domain of the most vulnerable to this disease. Seems like a good plan to weed out the old and infirm from society. Sounds more like creating death camps than a "safe place" for the weak. It's despotic.

This plan tells me they consider the vaccines are basically useless. Yeah, they say the vaccines lessen the impact/severity of the disease, but where is the control group of identical twins wherein one twin is inoculated and both exposed identically with the covid? The scientific method is out the window here.

Once again, the only end these means and so many other means lead to is subjugation. They call themselves progressives. Little by little we are progressing into their snare, lead by their sweet talk of utopia, equal outcomes, equal pay, equal housing, a better society for our children, no moral standards to contend with - at the hidden cost of equal duty to the state to support the masses but with royalty status and homage to their superiority. They are just too special, aint they!

Woody

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife works in the microbiology lab at Mercy, she said they can't tell if covid positives are the delta variant in their lab, but they have to send all positives to the state lab where they can test for delta; not sure what kind of test it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom