CDC Shenanegans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My considered opinion and prediction: More people will die trying to enforce such a plan of action than would ever die from or with covid-19 as a contributing factor.

Isn't this plan reminiscent of one of the actions that resulted in Cuomo being forced to resign? He exposed the most concentrated domain of the most vulnerable to this disease. Seems like a good plan to weed out the old and infirm from society. Sounds more like creating death camps than a "safe place" for the weak. It's despotic.

This plan tells me they consider the vaccines are basically useless. Yeah, they say the vaccines lessen the impact/severity of the disease, but where is the control group of identical twins wherein one twin is inoculated and both exposed identically with the covid? The scientific method is out the window here.

Once again, the only end these means and so many other means lead to is subjugation. They call themselves progressives. Little by little we are progressing into their snare, lead by their sweet talk of utopia, equal outcomes, equal pay, equal housing, a better society for our children, no moral standards to contend with - at the hidden cost of equal duty to the state to support the masses but with royalty status and homage to their superiority. They are just too special, aint they!

Woody
Really? We have over 600K already. Didn’t we have that many deaths in the Civil War? You’re predicting Over 600k citizens will die over this??
I’ll take that bet

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? We have over 600K already. Didn’t we have that many deaths in the Civil War? You’re predicting Over 600k citizens will die over this??
I’ll take that bet
That 600K is a dubious number in my book, and the count won't start until that scheme starts - if ever.

Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That 600K is a dubious number in my book, and the count won't start until that scheme starts - if ever.

Woody
Just curious but do you consider the number of deaths from Covid-19 or it's variants in Brazil-568,788, India-431,225, or the UK-131,210 [to name a few] dubious as well? I just can't wrap my head around the idea that every government on this planet is part of some sort of conspiracy plot or big lie.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My considered opinion and prediction: More people will die trying to enforce such a plan of action than would ever die from or with covid-19 as a contributing factor.

Isn't this plan reminiscent of one of the actions that resulted in Cuomo being forced to resign? He exposed the most concentrated domain of the most vulnerable to this disease. Seems like a good plan to weed out the old and infirm from society. Sounds more like creating death camps than a "safe place" for the weak. It's despotic.

This plan tells me they consider the vaccines are basically useless. Yeah, they say the vaccines lessen the impact/severity of the disease, but where is the control group of identical twins wherein one twin is inoculated and both exposed identically with the covid? The scientific method is out the window here.

Once again, the only end these means and so many other means lead to is subjugation. They call themselves progressives. Little by little we are progressing into their snare, lead by their sweet talk of utopia, equal outcomes, equal pay, equal housing, a better society for our children, no moral standards to contend with - at the hidden cost of equal duty to the state to support the masses but with royalty status and homage to their superiority. They are just too special, aint they!

Woody
Cuomo resigned cause he cannot keep his hands off women. DOJ decided not to investigate him for the deaths at the elderly homes!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cuomo resigned cause he cannot keep his hands off women. DOJ decided not to investigate him for the deaths at the elderly homes!
Kind of odd that he’s responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in the state of New York yet they investigate him over being a touchy perv. Makes one scratch their head. Eldor genocide and he gets away Scott free. And they nail him over some T&A?

There is something else at play that we are not seeing.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone seen this?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

What is the Shielding Approach1?​

The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.
Yep...it's their work up for holding facilities and camps for the unvaxxed.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satan is ruling the roost in this pandemic. He is in everyone of the bast*ds involved in this. Read and study Revalations, it warns us of the lies, the evil devil worshipers, the plagues, and the end of it all. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, what is said in that book will come to pass.

Vaccinated people are spreading the diseases. Don't believe what I typed... I dare you to read this in it's entirety:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...s-says-they-encourage-escape-mutant-variants/
Read'em and wee, this sh*t was planned and we are the targets.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Satan is ruling the roost in this pandemic. He is in everyone of the bast*ds involved in this. Read and study Revalations, it warns us of the lies, the evil devil worshipers, the plagues, and the end of it all. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, what is said in that book will come to pass.

Vaccinated people are spreading the diseases. Don't believe what I typed... I dare you to read this in it's entirety:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...s-says-they-encourage-escape-mutant-variants/
Hmmmm, should it be tin or aluminum? Hard to decide

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Um, Revelation passed a very long time ago. Most misunderstood book by far. It was written to people being persecuted and living under Nero.

Latest posts

Top Bottom