CDC Shenanegans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry was a typo spell check that I typed just before bed. I wanted to say “The Dems have the support of the majority of the media, academia, Hollywood, & popular culture”. By popular culture I mean the pro abortion, pro LBGT/trans, leftist culture that permeates society via the media. They support Dems more then Republicans. The culture war, if you will.
Regarding Rino or liberal, if I am Im not a very good one. I’m pro life, pro 2A, & voted for Trump twice. So, can’t help you there. :)
I know your a terrible rino, and the some very vocal people here keep trying to cancel you over covid. That’s my point.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know your a terrible rino, and the some very vocal people here keep trying to cancel you over covid. That’s my point.
What’s the rino evidence?? The definition of a rino is a Repub who governs or legislates like a Dem. I’ve never voted for a Dem in my life-almost 50 yrs of voting. Of all the political positions out there, I don’t know of any Dem/liberal positions that I support. “Terrible“ Rino Implies that I support many liberal positions. Can anyone list them to show the # of liberal positions vs conservative position?

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s the rino evidence?? The definition of a rino is a Repub who governs or legislates like a Dem. I’ve never voted for a Dem in my life-almost 50 yrs of voting. Of all the political positions out there, I don’t know of any Dem/liberal positions that I support. “Terrible“ Rino Implies that I support many liberal positions. Can you list them to show the # of liberal positions vs conservative position?
Try the other definition of terrible, lol. You are not one, hence a terrible rino, as in not a good one. You get called a liberal, rino by members due to your statements on covid. I’m not calling you one.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try the other definition of terrible, lol. You are not one, hence a terrible rino, as in not a good one. You get called a liberal, rino by members due to your statements on covid. I’m not calling you one.
Ok, that makes more sense, sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom