CDR Classes at Meadhall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Folks, there are two classes coming up that are light on students that I felt should be shared.

Tests and Standards: Citizens Defense Research – Technical Handgun: Tests and Standards, MeadHall Range

This class will absolutely help you improve your technical shooting abilities. This class is the one that helped me finally cross the hurdle to a sub-second draw to first shot as well as other things. With a low enrollment there's even more opportunity for coaching to improve. Highly recommend if you want to be a better handgun shooter.

Armed Parent/Guardian: Citizens Defense Research – Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent/Guardian, MeadHall Range

This class I took last year in Colorado and it's a fantastic grouping of knowledge and training on what to do if you god forbid get stuck in a gunfight with your children with you. I would absolutely be taking this again with my wife if she didn't have foot surgery today and I'm really sad things played out this way with the class being so close. They also have a lecture only option for this class if you have a significant other that's not a shooter. It's an excellent lecture that will help you be a better protector of your family.

I don't get anything for putting these out there, just an alumni of both classes and found them to be incredibly beneficial to my life. On top of the good training, Meadhall is one of the top 5 nicest ranges in the country, so you can't go wrong training there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom