Cedar Mill Firearms Discreet Concealment Guitar Rifle/ Gun Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of a time I was down in Rentiesville at the Dusk to Dawn music fest one year. It was after 2 am and they cut off the beer bar, but then you could go to your car and bring your own beer in. Got to taking with the guy sitting in the metal chair beside me. He ask me to keep an eye on his guitar case, he had to go play. Ok, no problem. He pulled a harmonica out and played with a group. Came back sat down, opened up his guitar case and offered me a Budwiser, He had turned it in to a 24 pack case with ice. Pretty nifty set up. Ha Ha

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you have an old guitar case and want to make it into a gun case, the guy on the corner west of H&H builds mattresses but has all the egg crate foam and actually showed me several guitar cases he had made to fit MSR, and pistols.
If a person is traveling and not wanting to leave a rifle in the vehicle overnight, it would sure be a good way to get it through a lobby without anyone knowing.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you have an old guitar case and want to make it into a gun case, the guy on the corner west of H&H builds mattresses but has all the egg crate foam and actually showed me several guitar cases he had made to fit MSR, and pistols.
If a person is traveling and not wanting to leave a rifle in the vehicle overnight, it would sure be a good way to get it through a lobby without anyone knowing.
Hmmm... ya could modify a cheap flat-top guitar to hold a handgun or two from the back side. And if anyone opened it, they'd see a real guitar.

Meh, just a thought.

With my luck, someone would steal the guitar anyway.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom