Celebrities Urge Americans to Reject NRA, Concealed Carry in Wake of Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Celebrities are the LAST voices anyone should listen to. They live in their own domains, guarded by security systems in gated, communities with their own police and security forces, and travel with armed personal bodyguards. They travel in their own private jets and really have no idea what a private citizen looks like. These overprivileged, conceited, self centered, opinionated buffoons are more profoundly influenced by Peer Pressure than 13 yr old girls. They haughtily suggest that our population should make every possible effort to lower the carbon footprint when they live in huge mansions with extravagant lighting and travel between cities and counties in their own jets. I once listened to Daryl Hanna expounding on why Compressed Natural Gas was bad for the environment. I say, if those Celebrities are telling you to do something it is probably good for them and not us. Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
For the most part I will watch these morons movies and such but when they open their yaps about anything else I change the channel. These folks are completely incapable of thinking for themselves..........Sheep with their heads in the sand!!!

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the most part I will watch these morons movies and such but when they open their yaps about anything else I change the channel. These folks are completely incapable of thinking for themselves..........Sheep with their heads in the sand!!!

Agreed. They just can’t resist a chance to ‘.....tell us what we aught to think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always loved the term "celebrity". Just why in the hell should we celebrate over-privileged morons?

I suggest that the term ‘Celebrity’ is a metaphorical reference to their ‘Star’ status, or their ‘Celestial Place in Society’ like Stars in the Heavens looking down at the mere peasants that dwell here upon the earth. It’s true that Popular Culture celebrates these hollow images as if they were gods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom