Celebrities Urge Americans to Reject NRA, Concealed Carry in Wake of Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soon as one of them pays for me a 50,000 sq ft house with a reinforced limo, 24-hr bodyguards and house staff so I NEVER have to be at home or "out in public" unprotected I'll think about giving up my guns. Until then, they can suck my dick.

This is the reason I read threads like this. You win the internet today Annie. But.....I have questions........

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Soon as one of them pays for me a 50,000 sq ft house with a reinforced limo, 24-hr bodyguards and house staff so I NEVER have to be at home or "out in public" unprotected I'll think about giving up my guns. Until then, they can suck my dick.

Ding,Ding, Ding we have a wiener ........... um wait ....winner!!!!! Annie you get the atta boy errrr girl for giving me the chuckles today!!! Thank you!!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A chick with a dick........AWESOME!:pms2:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lmao ..... I was thinking of that very scene .........:laugh6::laugh6::lmfao::pms2::pms2:

Ted 2 ...... I am not ashamed to admit I’ve watched them several time and would watch TED 3 if it is ever made....they has me at Sam Jones ....I must have watched Flash Gordon 100 times on HBO

Back when your remote looked like this:

Attachments

• 3F4102E8-162A-4BDF-BCD3-879A7B53B7CA.jpeg
    3F4102E8-162A-4BDF-BCD3-879A7B53B7CA.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 113

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every one of those celebs are being protected by people with concealed guns. Almost all of them have taken a shooting lesson and own a handgun that they keep in their houses.
When they say they never owned a gun, it's a lie.
If they say they've never fired a gun, they're going to hell for lying. If you have security, you get a course in self defense that includes using firearms.
I'll go with street cred if they will fire ALL their security and move to an ungated community.
Then.....well that will never happen.
Never mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom