Cell phone game cameras- What do you like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like as long as you have Tmobile service you're good.

Screenshot_20221203-075407_Samsung Internet.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a buddy using a Vosker cell cam, and the pictures he’s shown he aren’t great but usable. I can‘t remember what he paid for it, but it wasn’t a deal being a no name camera. He’s another one of the people I’ve quit offering advice to. I take time to try to help him, and he ends up doing whatever the heck he wants anyway.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One of the issues I had with the Spypoint was that it takes a micro SD card. Those little suckers are hard to hold on to and you need the adapter card to read them.
That said, I have one that I will give to someone that wants to try the cell cam stuff out.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks really slick but then saw it as an "up to 10 meter" range for night viewing. 33' isn't much. About half or less than most mediocre cameras on the market. If it had a longer range for night viewing I'd give it a hard look.

True. That's not very far, but for some cameras a picture at that distance isn't super clear anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom