CEOs for gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How did all of a sudden companies and CEO's are to be listened to when it comes to public policy?
Just like hollywood morons thinking they're smarter than us deplorables.
I knew when WM caved it would start an avalanche of other companies following their lead in petitioning the government to pass more gun laws.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew when WM caved it would start an avalanche of other companies following their lead in petitioning the government to pass more gun laws.
They were anti-gun doing it before Walmart caved in.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard of a few of them and don't do business with them anyway.

How about this?

It is NOT about saving lives. It IS about controlling lives.

An unarmed populace is called a herd because we all become sheep.

Guns kill 39,000 people a year. 15,000 of those are suicides and about 1,000 of the 39,000 are death by cop.

If politicians were actually interested in saving lives they would do something about drunk drivers which kill 35,000 plus every year.

They would stop abortion which has murdered over 45,million children since 1970. At it's peak in 1997 we almost killed 200,000 children that year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

I want to punch a liberal in the face when they tell me it's to save lives.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom