Cerakote color for CZ 75B SA...need opinions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wanted one of the older Shadow SAO's with the same style slide and frame for quite awhile now. Never have been lucky enough to find one. This pistol will fit the bill nicely though. My brother and I each horsetraded for 75B SA's with a member off of Boomer Shooter. Here's the other pistol that's already finished. It's polycoat was in much better condition than mine.

k68PIG9h.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent. Clint tell you about a week to coat it? Then what...15-20 minutes to install the new parts...right? With time for a sammich thrown in, of course. It’s gonna look good. It’s tough to top a CZ-75 A (Anything) for aesthetics to start with, plus the overall design and machining of their pistols is nothing less than top shelf. I kick myself every day for letting my duo-tone compact slip away...but I did. Dammit. Purtiest Pistol I ever had. I musta been feverish or delirious is all I can think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...he said it would be approximately a week since he already had each color on hand. He actually has another cerakote job in line waiting for the same two colors so he said that it may be sooner rather than later since they'd be sprayed at the same time.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your brother's is a CZ. I just could never get into colored guns. That's sort of an oxymoron.

Just be glad that I didn't listen to the missus. She was dead set on having purple somewhere on the pistol.

Color honestly doesn't bother me as long as it is in the metallic color family. I think a lot of the CZ pistols done in Tungsten or Stainless with a black upper look handsome. Besides...it's a poor man's race gun. It needs to look a little wild.

Latest posts

Top Bottom