Cerakote in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I’m so sorry I haven’t responded to your posts, I’m back in the hospital again, since Wednesday. I will be replying, I just wanted to put this reply on quickly so there’s an explanation for asking a question, then going mute. Please bear with me and thank you guys for your advice, it’s always the best anywhere!

Get better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope is nothing serious. Wishing you the best.
No, just getting old haha. I had a perforated bowel in February, woke up from surgery with an Ostomy bag, then a reversal surgery in June, left with an ileostomy, then a reversal of that in August, now have a drain for infection. Since February, I’ve had 4 surgeries, and have been in the hospital a total of 8 times. The other 4 times were dehydration, staph infection, and twice replacing the drain.
Been a long, painful, annoying year. I just got out yesterday (Sunday) from another of the drain swaps. Hopefully, this is the last time, but as you can imagine, I’m not extremely confident that I won’t be back in for the 9th time. They said they have it right this time (although they’ve said this twice before lol), but I’m keeping my fingers crossed, and following Dr’s orders like an FAA flight plan lol, so shall see!

Latest posts

Top Bottom