Cerakote in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear all that. We've been through some rough stuff financially but you have obviously had it rougher. Prayers for you, and I hope this time those stupid docs pull their heads out and get it right for good! ;)

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, just getting old haha. I had a perforated bowel in February, woke up from surgery with an Ostomy bag, then a reversal surgery in June, left with an ileostomy, then a reversal of that in August, now have a drain for infection. Since February, I’ve had 4 surgeries, and have been in the hospital a total of 8 times. The other 4 times were dehydration, staph infection, and twice replacing the drain.
Been a long, painful, annoying year. I just got out yesterday (Sunday) from another of the drain swaps. Hopefully, this is the last time, but as you can imagine, I’m not extremely confident that I won’t be back in for the 9th time. They said they have it right this time (although they’ve said this twice before lol), but I’m keeping my fingers crossed, and following Dr’s orders like an FAA flight plan lol, so shall see!

Yeah, we are ready for this year to be over with. Hopefully 2021 is a better year for all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom