Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason, the water is not soaking into the ground as fast as it normally does, so the ground is still soggy. I'm surprised because with a week or so of relatively dry weather it should be dry. But it isn't.
Dunno about up there, but down here (Marshall county) it's been raining every week or so since last August. The ground is pretty saturated. :/

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, the water is not soaking into the ground as fast as it normally does, so the ground is still soggy. I'm surprised because with a week or so of relatively dry weather it should be dry. But it isn't. So, unless we want to run the serious risk of getting stuck, it can''t be this weekend.

Let's try and work something out. I'm open to changing the date for the ENS.
Next weekend is good. We can talk about the museum meet and greet later.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly I won't make it. I work on Saturdays and have to give at least two weeks notice. I will try to make the one later in Feb unless you guys are going to combine the two since they will be so close together.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can’t combine because there is a 150 mile distance between the two.

Dennis,

Tanis is referring to there being two different EnS dates for Gerhard1's place. Originally, they scheduled January 26 (today) and then a separate one in February, the 23rd, I think. Tanis referring to combining the two was for combining both the Gerhard meets, possibly on the 23rd, and not the museum and Gerhard meets.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis,

Tanis is referring to there being two different EnS dates for Gerhard1's place. Originally, they scheduled January 26 (today) and then a separate one in February, the 23rd, I think. Tanis referring to combining the two was for combining both the Gerhard meets, possibly on the 23rd, and not the museum and Gerhard meets.

Nah, I just thought we would test out the new speed limits :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis,

I read that wrong evidently. lol.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, let's get some thoughts on what you all would rather do.

Behind Door #1 is a week's delay to the 2nd.

Behind Door #2 we have combining the two dates and just doing it on the 23rd.

Behind Door #3, there is the Mystery Prize. I won't tell exactly what that is but here's a hint: someone mentioned something about Joel and an electric fence.

OK, seriously, there is no #3. I was just stacking it on the poor man.

Which would the esteemed members of OSA rather do? Joel, you get a vote, too.

The floor's open, folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom