Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm smarter than I look, :homer: door# 3 ain't gonna happen. That SOB is locked! I go along with Door #2, moving it to the 23rd. Now if you folks will please excuse me, I have to go start packing my bags for the sunny shores of Hawaii.

:sunbath:

Oh come on! Mythbusters said it can't happen, its your chance to prove them wrong!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can do either one (or both!). However, the 23rd would actually be better for me. The wife has a release party for her latest published book on the 2nd, and I would have to get home early enough to clean up and look presentable (if that's possible!).

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm smarter than I look, :homer: door# 3 ain't gonna happen. That SOB is locked! I go along with Door #2, moving it to the 23rd. Now if you folks will please excuse me, I have to go start packing my bags for the sunny shores of Hawaii.

:sunbath:
Wouldn't you almost have to be? Sorry; I'll go to my room and be better behaved from now on.

All right, now that I am behaving, I'll go along with what the majority of you are saying and make it on the 23rd. That will give me plenty of time to recover from a dreaded medical procedure, celebrate the birthday of my better half and do something on the 14th besides watching my DVD of The St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can do either one (or both!). However, the 23rd would actually be better for me. The wife has a release party for her latest published book on the 2nd, and I would have to get home early enough to clean up and look presentable (if that's possible!).
Remind me and I'll have that thumb drive for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom