Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the weather does its' tricks once more, what would anyone think about just coming up for a get-together. We could meet at Smrcka's in Medford for a good meal and just gab.

Smrcka's has great food.

Thoughts?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, just checked weather.com and it looks like the week running up to the 23rd is going to be a wet one (mix of snow early in the week to rain on thurs/fri). Granted, this is oklahoma and trying to predict the weather outside of half an hour out is shaky at best, but we might need a backup plan.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the weather does its' tricks once more, what would anyone think about just coming up for a get-together. We could meet at Smrcka's in Medford for a good meal and just gab.

Smrcka's has great food.

Thoughts?

I would certainly be up for that, but let's just hope the weather gods smile upon us! :thumbup3:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Smrcka's has great food.

Thoughts?

I would certainly be up for that, but let's just hope the weather gods smile upon us! :thumbup3:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I would probably still be interested, even if it is 150 miles one way. Anything else besides people shooting at things to photograph up that way? I don't think I've taken many pictures of northern Oklahoma.

Prolly a pretty good chance of a tumbleweed or some scrub grass maybe even a jack rabbit if your lucky LOL

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I would probably still be interested, even if it is 150 miles one way. Anything else besides people shooting at things to photograph up that way? I don't think I've taken many pictures of northern Oklahoma.

Might stumble across some wind turbines, some wind mills, maybe some prairie dogs, a bison or two. Hell, Gary's photogenic enough to make it worth the trip!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Taxes in Enid on the 22nd. If I can talk the better half into staying at my parents, we might make it up. She was kinda looking forward to taking my turn at Adams whirly gig gun..

Latest posts

Top Bottom