Changing the Moon's Orbit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what Gohmert said immediately before the beginning of the video segment: “I understand from what’s been testified to [by] the Forest Service and the [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change.”
That was deliberately left out of the video you are watching. Gohmert is being sarcastic when he asks about moving the moon and the earth.
For those of you from Rio Lindo that means he does not mean what he is saying.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what Gohmert said immediately before the beginning of the video segment: “I understand from what’s been testified to [by] the Forest Service and the [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change.”
That was deliberately left out of the video you are watching. Gohmert is being sarcastic when he asks about moving the moon and the earth.
For those of you from Rio Lindo that means he does not mean what he is saying.
So you're saying the dialogue goes like this: "I understand that the Forestry Service and BLM want to address climate change. Here's a really really dumb idea that I'll present without any trace of inflection, tone or anything else to indicate that I'm being sarcastic."

No, he was being an idiot. He's representing a state that wants to break off from the US but can't keep power on to their citizens on their fancy independent energy grid, so I know I shouldn't expect much, but that was still a pretty staggering level of dumb.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you familiar with the expression, "deadpan"? That's what he was doing.
How many east Texas politicians do you know who believe in climate change?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you familiar with the expression, "deadpan"? That's what he was doing.
How many east Texas politicians do you know who believe in climate change?
Well then Ole Deadpan should have learned from Trump to "say what he means" huh? Instead of that, he'll look like a complete idiot. Which is a best case scenario that assumes you to be right.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying the dialogue goes like this: "I understand that the Forestry Service and BLM want to address climate change. Here's a really really dumb idea that I'll present without any trace of inflection, tone or anything else to indicate that I'm being sarcastic."

No, he was being an idiot. He's representing a state that wants to break off from the US but can't keep power on to their citizens on their fancy independent energy grid, so I know I shouldn't expect much, but that was still a pretty staggering level of dumb.

Beijing Biden’s DOE would not give Texas energy permission to produce more energy with their coal powered plants during the winter outage emergency to compensate for the downed windmills. If they produced over their carbon emissions limit set by senile Joe’s green DOE they would have been heavily fined. Catch 22 there. There was more power on reserve that was available to be generated but prevented from being made to use. Being green is so nice when one is freezing their butts off

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beijing Biden’s DOE would not give Texas energy permission to produce more energy with their coal powered plants during the winter outage emergency to compensate for the downed windmills. If they produced over their carbon emissions limit set by senile Joe’s green DOE they would have been heavily fined. Catch 22 there. There was more power on reserve that was available to be generated but prevented from being made to use. Being green is so nice when one is freezing their butts off
You realize that the entire reason that Texas has an independent energy grid is because that keeps the federal regulators away right? That being the case, I'd love to see some more supporting information on the DoE claim. Especially since if I'm not mistaken, natural gas is the primary baseload electricity source down there.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You realize that the entire reason that Texas has an independent energy grid is because that keeps the federal regulators away right? That being the case, I'd love to see some more supporting information on the DoE claim. Especially since if I'm not mistaken, natural gas is the primary baseload electricity source down there.
If you want to see it, look it up. It’s out there. I remember reading it not long after the ice storm. Probably buried behind a few pages because of googles algorithms.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to see it, look it up. It’s out there. I remember reading it not long after the ice storm. Probably buried behind a few pages because of googles algorithms.
The typical rules of debate would be that you make a claim, you support the claim. You're in the best position to know how to search and look it up. For example, here's the EIA data showing NG being far and away the biggest energy source from 2019 (latest data available I saw)
EIA Data.PNG

Also there is this one showing that the NG sector is nearly double Green and Coal together.
EIA Data2 .PNG

Latest posts

Top Bottom