Charles Barkley waxes ... NBA on TNT ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:naughty::spitlaugh:pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2::pms2:

Gotta love the guys! I nearly fell out of my chair last night. The guys have been giving him grief about the Weight Watcher's commercial ever since it aired. Last night, Shaq and the gang actually did some pretty funny off-color racial stereotype stuff that was HYSTERICAL ... Charles had the two guys he was working with (Clippers-Suns game) speechless ... Chris Weber was PRICELESS with the lipgloss ...

"Ain't no shame in my game!!" I'll never look at Sir Charles in the same way again!

What a way to make a living ... Don't you guys wish you had this much fun at work?? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have THAT much fun where we work, it just ends anytime a female comes around.

God, that's just sad ... I remember when I first started on the range at H&H. The same kids who couldn't wait to share an off-color joke with me when I was a customer acted like their tongues had been cut out when I got a green shirt and joined them. :( When I finally got them to fess up they said that they were afraid I'd sue them for sexual harrassment ... A couple of months after that they said they were gonna all file a class action suit against ME!! :) Yep ... that was my proudest moment there! :lmfao: They were a GREAT bunch of kids ... I still get e-mails from some of them from time to time ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom