Cheap 223 Ammo on Midway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI Midway has American Eagle 223 Ammo pretty cheap today. 500 rounds for $168. Cheapest I've seen.

IMG_1699.PNG

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/9...l-metal-jacket-boat-tail-ammo-can-of-500-bulk

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is a good price. My CZ 527FS and my BCM like those rounds from Federal too.

Also had good results shooting Freedom Munitions. Have not tried any of their remanufactured ammo but their 55gr .223 is slightly less than Midway and they do offer from time to time free shipping.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a good price. My CZ 527FS and my BCM like those rounds from Federal too.

Also had good results shooting Freedom Munitions. Have not tried any of their remanufactured ammo but their 55gr .223 is slightly less than Midway and they do offer from time to time free shipping.

I'll check them out. I've always had good luck with this ammo. First time buying it from Midway. Usually buy it from Sportsman's Guide (with member discount) as they are usually the cheapest I've found online. Them and Cabelas used to be about comparable, but Cabelas has slowly been pushing their prices up.

I suspect they will then undertake quite a bit more discounting once they merge with Bass Pro, but that's a ways off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom