Cheap Armscore .22lr at Atwoods in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Just stopped by the Atwoods in Norman, confirmed they had LOTS of 500 bricks of Armscore .22lr. Had both 40g round nose and 36g hollowpoints, $28.99. i believe the limit was one, but not sure if limit one *per visit* or *per day*. the guy at the counter was actually fairly rude, but i kinda expect that because i got long hair and a beard so even tho i'm from Gotebo i get pushback from people who think they are "country" and i'm "city" or whatever.

long winded, but don't bother talking to the guy at the counter, just tell him you want the cheap .22. I haven't seen in store .22 going for under .06c per round in a loooooong time.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I was in Atwoods the other day and bought a box of Winchester white box .38 spl. Decided against the Federal JHP .38's, but reconsidered and went back the same day. I told the lady give me two boxes and she thought I meant the Winchester and said there was a one box limit, but it's 100 rounds. I said no, the Federal 50 round boxes and she said, oh those were limited to two boxes and she gave me two boxes.

So I'm gonna go with it's "per visit"... it's possible she didn't recognize me from before, but I doubt it, it had only been an hour or two.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just stopped by the Atwoods in Norman, confirmed they had LOTS of 500 bricks of Armscore .22lr. Had both 40g round nose and 36g hollowpoints, $28.99. i believe the limit was one, but not sure if limit one *per visit* or *per day*. the guy at the counter was actually fairly rude, but i kinda expect that because i got long hair and a beard so even tho i'm from Gotebo i get pushback from people who think they are "country" and i'm "city" or whatever.

long winded, but don't bother talking to the guy at the counter, just tell him you want the cheap .22. I haven't seen in store .22 going for under .06c per round in a loooooong time.
That is a fantastic price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom