• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Cheap laptop PC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I am looking for a cheap laptop PC in case the wife or I end up in the hospital. Needs to be good enough to play music vids, small games, etc. Windows OS or Mac preferred as the wife refuses to learn others.
I can upgrade the memory or replace DVD drives, etc as long as it works. Let me know what you got.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
You might look into a Chromebook. It will be good for internet, streaming video, basic online games. It may be hard to find one with a DVD-Rom though. My son has one and it's good enough to play Minecraft.
Just be aware it is not Windows. So if you need that, then a standard laptop is what you need.
Plus they can be fairly small and portable.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
You might look into a Chromebook. It will be good for internet, streaming video, basic online games. It may be hard to find one with a DVD-Rom though. My son has one and it's good enough to play Minecraft.
Just be aware it is not Windows. So if you need that, then a standard laptop is what you need.
Plus they can be fairly small and portable.

I thought about those but I have seen so many of them break down easily.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have a Toshiba Satellite E45t touch screen, w/8GB ram, 900 something GB HD, w/charger. Has Windows 8.1 on it. It's several years old but works fine. Pay for the shipping or come get it (Tulsa) and it's yours.

We will gladly pay for shipping. Just let me know how much and how you want payment.