Cheap Ranger 40 T-series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this ammo. I really prefer the 180 gr, but the 165 is great ammo too. This is the T-series, which is the Talon-type. Anyway, OMBExpress has boxes of 50 for $17.99, with free shipping right now. That's as cheap as I have seen in months. If I hadn't just bought 2 cases from them about 2 weeks ago, I'd be buying some right now. I may anyway, just because of the price.

OMB Express RA40TA

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool. I was wondering about this thread. No one had responded. Being in KS, I got my shipment in like 2 days. No tax and free shipping right now. I'm not sure you can beat it.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the last 6 months, I've bought 8 cases from them. I'm not LEO.
I don't really remember if that question was on the form when I bought, if it was, I just left it blank. Now when I log in, it already has all my info so I just add something to the cart and buy it.

JJ

Don't you have to be LE to get that deal? The order form asks what agency I'm with....

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to the site again and went to order some more as a new customer. I didn't come across anything that asked for my department. There was one section that had a blank for a PO (purchase order), but obviously if you are paying with a CC, you don't need that.
Where were you seeing the request for your agency?

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not LE either. There was a place asking for information on whether you are LE, security, and several other options (I do not remember what all) I checked the box for "citizen". I got the free shipping and the close out prices. Great deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom