1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Cheap suppressor.

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by NightShade, Jan 23, 2017.

1. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Its fine on a 22 lr or subsonic 300blk or pistol cartridge. Just not 223 or 308 full power loads. If they just pressed in a stainless or inconel liner in the first piece it would make a huge difference. At least they put in a stainless thread liner so hopefully it doesn't blow off the end of the gun.

2. NightShade

NightShade Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    From what I understand they do have a stainless baffle upgrade and the 22 suppressor is only rated for .22lr not .223 though I am sure the 30 cal rated one would take .223 just fine if it will take 300BLK. And there are a ton of .22lr suppressors out there that you wouldn't want to put on a 223 unless you want to see a wad of cash blow downrange.

3. Pokinfun

Pokinfun The Most Interesting Man in the World

Rating
    100%
  4. APH Tactical

APH Tactical Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I've spoken with them and they really seem like stand up guys. They are owned by a fellow OIF/OEF Army Veteran that, like myself, ETSd out of Fort Bliss.

I may be slightly biased being that he's from my old stomping ground, but after speaking with him, I'm sure if you ever have an issue, he'll take good care of you!

Mike

5. Profreedomokie

Profreedomokie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Aluminum will get cut by the hot gases. That is why some aluminum frame revolvers have a small steel shield at the barrel/ cylinder gap.

6. NightShade

NightShade Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    So all aluminium gas blocks are crap, best go tell the companies out there that use it they need to recall.

Will aluminium last as long as steel no. This is also a cheap can especially compared to the ones that average three times the price and if anyone else wants to complain about aluminium you are beating a dead horse.