Cheaper Folding Stock Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

NuserAim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum. Engineer here. Considering making and selling some of my own folding stock adapters similar to law tacticals design. They'd be aluminum construction with steel pins. What would the interest be? I could probably set the price at around $100. Is that competitive enough in the market that people would be interested?

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum. Engineer here. Considering making and selling some of my own folding stock adapters similar to law tacticals design. They'd be aluminum construction with steel pins. What would the interest be? I could probably set the price at around $100. Is that competitive enough in the market that people would be interested?
I definitely think that price point would be great, build you a couple of 7.5in AR pistols and put your folding adapters on them to demonstrate how compact they can truly become (fit in a standard back pack) and start setting up on the gunshow circuit

Also Welcome to OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom