cheapest place to buy 9mm ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suggest you rent both Glock and M&P and shoot them side by side. I wanted to like Glock. All my friends had them. BUT.........the M&P were far more comfortable, shoot softer, much better trigger. Pay attention to your groups as well. I'm more accurate with the Smith.

And the old, pull the trigger and Glocks go bang. Guess what, same is true for the M&P. I started competing about a year ago, have easily sent 20,000 rounds down range without even a single failure to fire.

All guns have feed issues occassionally. Even the pro's who shoot Glock. Its good to know how to correct as a real world encounter may make for less than perfect technique which may cause any auto to stumble.

I have taken at least 10 new shooters out in the last year and had them shoot both and every single one preferred the M&P. Food for thought.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks again, guys. i'll browse around here and the online gun brokers for a good deal. *went to HH and rented a g17. it was really nice... and really fun.

I went ahead and purchased a M&P Pro after shooting several different polymer's. I have really liked it so far, though I just picked it up a few days ago and have only had the chance to take it out twice. I would also recommend shooting the M&P before making a purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom