Badass Tulsa Ladies behind liquor store counter shoot robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good on them for defending themselves, after the first shots fired and he came back i would have recommended they both unload their guns into him. He was certainly intent on doing harm by coming back after being shot.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woooooooow. Not what I expected at ALL. I mean... I thought the first shot was a good shot. The 2nd and 3rd while she was shooting at him running away, not something I would want to defend. But then the moron comes BACK??? Didn't he get HIT the first time (those three initial shots)??? And he came BACK?

That's the point BOTH girls need to just unload on him, no talking, looks like the first woman shot him again, then wanted to go argue with him??? WTF? Wow... that dude shoulda been leakin' out from so many holes by that point...

Don't pull a gun unless you are absolutely ready to KILL the person you aim it at, people. Jeez.

When I watched it my impression was that they had watched too many TV shootouts and were confused as to why the gun wouldn't put him down. Him living is the perfect example of how puny handguns really are and to keep shooting until hostility stops. That said I saw a pretty good fire ball from the older lady's gun and the camera picked it up pretty well. Wonder what it was loaded with? And yeah I was scared the younger one was gonna end up shooting both of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom