Check out this series I started on Youtube and let me know what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig P220 is old gun-1975? Thinking about it my S&W M-19, mine is only 48 years old got in 1972 when I was in my 20's. The gun was introduced in 1957. Humm, is old relative-am I old? I am a 1947 model.

This M-19 was fired 100 rounds a day 6 days a week, for 2 1/2 years, 99.9% double action. Then it was carried at work for 6 or 7 years, and shot quarterly at least during that time period. Almost never shot single action.

This gun has the smoothest DA of any revolver I have ever shot. It has been back to the factory twice for reblue.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're looking for honest feedback, here is mine. I like the info, its cool to learn about the history of firearms. But, a few things about your presentation. You need to loosen up a bit. No offense, but you looked like you were giving a report to a class. Think of it less as regurgitating information and more like having a conversation with your audience. Its ok to look away once in a while, otherwise it feels like you are just staring at me. Maybe cut to different views of the firearm more often while you talk about the features. Above all, have fun with it. Go out to the range and talk between shooting. Have some dancing girls in the background. For god's sake smile man! The only time you need to be extra serious is when you talk about how the leftists want us disarmed.

Overall I liked it, you just need to relax and have fun with the presentation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom