1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Check out this series I started on Youtube and let me know what you think

Discussion in 'Firearms Chat' started by TheGunSnob, Mar 31, 2020.

1. TheGunSnob

TheGunSnob Marksman

I would love some feed back from you all on this new series I started on my YouTube channel a few weeks ago I am just kind of telling a little bit of history and shooting some old guns here is the latest video in the series

amcardon, Swingwing, CorpsVet and 2 others like this.
  2. Judi

Judi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Very nice,...Thank you for sharing this with us.

Relax...can you do some C&R military surplus.

TheGunSnob likes this.
  3. CorpsVet

CorpsVet Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I liked the video, but IMO you should slow down your speech just a tad

TheGunSnob likes this.
  4. TheGunSnob

TheGunSnob Marksman

Ive heard that before lol I've been trying to
    thanks for the feedback

Cowcatcher likes this.
  5. TheDoubleD

TheDoubleD Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Sig P220 is old gun-1975? Thinking about it my S&W M-19, mine is only 48 years old got in 1972 when I was in my 20's. The gun was introduced in 1957. Humm, is old relative-am I old? I am a 1947 model.

This M-19 was fired 100 rounds a day 6 days a week, for 2 1/2 years, 99.9% double action. Then it was carried at work for 6 or 7 years, and shot quarterly at least during that time period. Almost never shot single action.

This gun has the smoothest DA of any revolver I have ever shot. It has been back to the factory twice for reblue.

TheGunSnob likes this.
  6. Tanis143

Tanis143 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If you're looking for honest feedback, here is mine. I like the info, its cool to learn about the history of firearms. But, a few things about your presentation. You need to loosen up a bit. No offense, but you looked like you were giving a report to a class. Think of it less as regurgitating information and more like having a conversation with your audience. Its ok to look away once in a while, otherwise it feels like you are just staring at me. Maybe cut to different views of the firearm more often while you talk about the features. Above all, have fun with it. Go out to the range and talk between shooting. Have some dancing girls in the background. For god's sake smile man! The only time you need to be extra serious is when you talk about how the leftists want us disarmed.

Overall I liked it, you just need to relax and have fun with the presentation.

TheGunSnob likes this.