Cheek pad for my ruger American Predator creedmoor bolt action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From my experience, Bradley makes an exceptional cheek rest. I have one on my M1A Scout ... highly recommend the adjustable model. Rock solid and keep my noggin where it should be on sights.

http://bradleycheekrest.com/

RJ M1A Scout 2.jpg

Black Rifles Matter 1.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've looked (online) at the Bradleys, but have never seen one in person. I need a couple of inches (or so) for the cheek rise position.
Where did you get yours? Price (if you don't mind)?
If you get a chance, take a close up picture(s).

Direct from Brad and Bradley.

I called to order the non-adjustable for my M1A Scout and ended up talking to Brad. He is a M1A shooter (I believe ex-Army) and told me that for the M1A he recommends the adjustable. In that split second I thought the guy was trying to upsell me but in the same breath he said that he would sell it to me for the same price as the non-adjustable! Nice! If I recall it was around $95. The adjustable on his website is only $25 more at $120. Still ... a nice savings.

Pretty sure this rest will give you a couple inches.

Probably not cheap BUT they are rock solid. Very well engineered and to me they look better (check out his website for all the new colors/textures he has) than the other cheekrests out there. Good luck finding what works for you!!

Attachments

• Bradley 1.JPG
    Bradley 1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Bradley 2.JPG
    Bradley 2.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 930
  • Bradley 3.JPG
    Bradley 3.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Bradley 4.JPG
    Bradley 4.JPG