CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude pushed constantly, just to see how far he could go . I removed myself from whatever consequences he received when I became a mod do to my bur in the saddle when it came to him and I watched the other admins wrestle with banning him or giving him another chance. He bludgeoned them to the point of ban and way beyond....
The mods gave him multiple chances and he could not get out of his own way.
We are not baby sitters , why would we subject ourselves to that **** show again? Please share why the folks who do this on a voluntary basis should allow somebody back on who completely ignores the basic rules set in place to provide a civil place to share knowledge and experiences without a barrage of flak and full on ******** .
Everyone has bad days and I get that and it should not be held against them . But CHenry chose to be a **** constantly .
Why should we allow that ?
That was the dudes MO man! He pushed buttons and aggravated people because they let him. He reminded me of that asshat that owned FatBoy Tactical. Shootsum or whatever his name was. The only difference is CHenry was funny about it. Peope are too thin skinned these days. I’m guilty of that myself from time to time. Don’t tell OSA is becoming a cancel culture too?

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Bring him back...

Some people are so thin skinned.....

WHY ? ? ?
Why indeed... He constantly caused issues with zero regard for the rules set in place in the forums. The rules are not hard to follow , nor are they overly strict... Has zero to do with thin skin and everything to do with respect for the other members . Again why should the mods allow someone back in who has a complete disregard for the rules set in place.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That was the dudes MO man! He pushed buttons and aggregated people because they let him. He reminded me of that asshat that owned FatBoy Tactical. Shootsum or whatever his name was. The only difference is CHenry was funny about it. Peope are too thin skinned these days. I’m guilty of that myself from time to time. Don’t tell OSA is becoming a cancel culture too?
Calling people F-ing stupid and cussing them out for different views is not "pushing buttons" it is childish...... On occasion he was funny , but on occasion he was just a **** . The mods did zero cancel culture on him , in fact they tried hard to get him to quit the crappy behavior and he played the numbers game with the warnings/ban rules until someone got their belly full and perm banned him. You guys do not see the reports we get on folks constantly for rules violations and with Clay it was daily..... in fact when he was on a role it was several times a day..................... Again , why should we subject our selves to that behavior?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never forget 🤣🤣🤣

This still makes me chuckle

IMG_20220702_173612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom