Chiappa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squared1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ended up with a m9 clone it needed some parts so I called Chiapa and tried to order parts had to get it shipped to a ffl so I got that set up 2 weeks ago they finally billed my account it's been a total of three weeks still haven't received my parts. Needless to say there customer service sucks

Squared1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the parts finally came installed them stil not extracting she'll tried to call and get some help asked if this was a common prob they just told me I could send it in and they would look at it for 60.00 bucks a hour. Needles to say it's in the safe and I will never buy Chiapas again

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a guy cock the hammer on one of their single action .17 HMR revolvers. Halfway back the hammer locked up solid. Can't pull the trigger, can't move the hammer. It is locked solidly in place. Brand new gun. Their rimfire guns are poorly finished.

Edited to add:
My buddy got the gun to working again. Don't know what he did, but it works okay now. He seems to be happy with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom