Chicago black belt takes down man who allegedly punched 7-Eleven clerk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was going to school in Chicago, I studied one of the Martial Arts. My instructor was a 2nd degree Black Belt. Said he had been involved in one altercation with three people. He came out on top, but spent something like 8 hours being interrogated by the police about the situation. Said he'd never wait around again.

One of my clinical instructors worked his way thru college doing kick boxing. Also had a black belt. Also got involved in an altercation, right near school. Told the same kind of story. Said that the interrogation by the police was far worse than the altercation.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine who used to have a retail establishment in Capetown had several people come in to rob his place. He managed to work his way between them and the door which he promptly locked. He then proceeded to educate them on why larceny is not a career field in which you can anticipate a gold watch after forty years...

Latest posts

Top Bottom