Chicago Style Pizza OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is fact....

There is not a good decent pizza place in all of Oklahoma...

I know I am from Chicago 50 + years...

But most important I know pizza....
Then I guess you haven't tried Andolinis. They were voted best pizza in Oklahoma. They are top 5 in the world at a world pizza competition.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then I guess you haven't tried Andolinis. They were voted best pizza in Oklahoma. They are top 5 in the world at a world pizza competition.
Andolinis has been quite good the few times I’ve been able to go.
Not messing with success, been making pizza like this for around 30 years. :D
If you are making thin crust, it doesn’t matter aside a slight difference in taste. I get a bit obsessive and have to tweak to get the perfect texture. So cold fermentation it is, and way to much fridge space and time required :)

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is fact....

There is not a good decent pizza place in all of Oklahoma...

I know I am from Chicago 50 + years...

But most important I know pizza....
I don’t always agree with your posts, but you are spot on. I lived in Chicago for a short while until I missed my kids. There is not a place here that makes a Chicago deep dish. Not even close.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys, tried the Pizza Corral in Elgin and I gotta say that’s the best pizza I’ve had since I’ve been here, thanks all for the suggestion. While deep dish isn’t on the menu they do make it and it isn’t expensive at all. No, it’s not Chicago but wife and I have a new Go To pizza joint now. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom