Chicago Style Pizza OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @OkieJoe72 I’ll check’m out. My daughter said they weren’t all that good but maybe I’ll find out for myself.
@Gunbuffer I had seen a few that did that but had no idea who to choose. Have you ever ordered from either of them??
The deep dish is better than the original crust. Like I said, I wouldn’t classify it as great, but I haven’t found anything better around our area.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stone Sisters is great and I’m sad they closed, ran into the ladies last week and they are very happy selling retail only, aargh.

We just found Rendezvous and love it! Detroit Style is what we just had as leftovers tonight, try it if you get a chance.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @OkieJoe72 I’ll check’m out. My daughter said they weren’t all that good but maybe I’ll find out for myself.
@Gunbuffer I had seen a few that did that but had no idea who to choose. Have you ever ordered from either of them??
Ordered yes, eaten in Chicago also yes.
Giordanos is the more authentic version. I prefer malnatis the crust is good. Giordanos is too
Much cheese

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pizza Corral, but it is in Elgin.
B9DD2642-DD65-400A-ABD1-B5171986F598.jpeg
EAF1064B-6275-4B3D-9C8F-159B1DC1D7D0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom