Chickens.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO #MeToo

GD rooster hated me too. Kicked him good once. That didn't deter him one bit
Daughter had one psycho rooster named roger that ended up getting shot. That bird hated her, finally got tired of him attacking her (She was 5) and he got double tapped with .38 during his final attempted uprising...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the chickens we used to have....

I came home one day, SWMBO was out in the yard with her .22. I parked, got out, wandered over to her (carefully...with a woman, one never knows...), asked her what was up ?

She said " I'm rooster huntin'."

Apparently, that rooster had tried to spike her one time too many. It was hiding in the thick brush - apparently even a rooster has enough sense to hide from an angry, armed female.

It didn't hide well enough. It ended up in the pressure cooker, and mixed in with noodles and sauce.

After that, hens only.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter had one psycho rooster named roger that ended up getting shot. That bird hated her, finally got tired of him attacking her (She was 5) and he got double tapped with .38 during his final attempted uprising...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yeah, roosters are not nair one bit intimidated by little kids

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive always wanted some of those all black chickens
vrf.wpengine.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_07_cemani_chickens_05.jpg

f1552a006be6bab3e16106939d13b1ce--rare-breeds-keeping-chickens.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com__5GGQSN0XzlQ_T_B4niW5_PI_AAAAAAAAFe0_om0agkP8FVY_s1600_IMG_7132.JPG

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncle Roger used to have a little black banty rooster that was probably a member of the Legion of Doom. He would hide, couldn't find him anywhere when you entered the coop, them he'd come flying out of nowhere like Jackie Chan and start kicking you with his spurs.

Lil'bastard, I could punt him the length of the coop, but he was so lightweight it didn't do any damage, and he'd come right back.

Come to think of it, I think my uncle might have been setting me up. There's really no reason to check for eggs 6 times a day....

Ive always wanted some of those all black chickens

How many you want..?

Feje8au.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You bunch of sissies. My dad whipped my ass and told me I needed to be more scared of interrupting him in surgery than a stupid rooster. Two things I learned at 5:

1. If you make your dad break his sterile environment because he thinks you've lost a limb, if you don't want your ass beat you better have lost a limb.

2. Roosters don't like 5-year-old kids with a broom any more than 5-year-old kids like having their ass dusted by a pissed off dad.

:coffee2:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my sons second year to raise chickens for eggs. He has 13 + rooster and are mostly free range during the day. He is getting only 2 eggs per day. He and my DIL eat 6-7 a eggs per day. My 2 granddaughters have all chickens named ( Charlie Daniels, Dollie, etc). They are mostly pets now. LOL..:lmfao:...knew that would happen. Oh well worse things coulda happened :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom