Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Depravity at work.

Matthew 24:37 For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah

Luke 17:2 It is better for him if a millstone is hung around his neck and he is thrown into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to sin.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Romans 1:24-31 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

Think its bad now, what will it be like when the Lord removes his church from the earth and the Holy Spirit is no longer here to retrain the evil one and at that time the beast and anti christ will make themselves known. Those who are left behind will live a life of hell manifested in the flesh.

What you are seeing is the results of letting degenerates loose in society and letting them get their way in every part of life.

At this point in time I pray for the taking away, aka the Rapture to happen soon.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have been seen a lot of advertisements about a show or series on Discover + streaming Chanel. they also got another show or series about queer people in history. Who the hell watch that crap?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The programs are being assigned as curriculum in schools.

More disgusting stuff.

Time logo

As More States Require Schools to Teach LGBTQ History, Resources for Teachers Expand​

https://time.com/5747670/lgbtq-history-resources/
BY OLIVIA B. WAXMAN

DECEMBER 13, 2019 10:20 AM EST
Larah Helayne of Mount Sterling, Ky., always knew she was attracted to women, but she planned to become a nun until about a year ago. Falling in love changed her plans. She didn’t know much about LGBTQ history — mostly just what she’d learned about the HIV/AIDS crisis from Rent and The Normal Heart — but it didn’t take long to realize that the past could help her understand her own experiences.
While driving to see her then-girlfriend, she heard an episode of the podcast Making Gay History about Jean O’Leary, a former nun who organized the first meeting of lesbian and gay-rights activists at the White House on March 26, 1977, and co-founded National Coming Out Day, first marked in 1988.
After listening to that episode, Helayne, 18, began to come out to friends, family and classmates. As she opened up, others opened up to her in turn, sharing their own stories of their genders and sexualities — and she saw that her own realization about history could help them too. Soon, Helayne started an LGBTQ affinity group at Montgomery County High School.
“I just realized that all of these people who came before me didn’t fight so I could hate myself and so I could just hide,” she says. “It helped give me the courage to come out publicly. I realized how much history there was that was being kept from me and from everyone.”
Helayne is one of countless American students and teachers searching for material on the historical roles of people with diverse gender and sexual identities. And increasingly, that material is moving into the classroom, with five states having announced in 2019 that LGBTQ history must be taught in public schools. California became the first state to require schools to teach LGBTQ history in 2011, with the first K-8 textbooks approved to meet new state standards emerging six years later. Even so, mechanisms for enforcement, funding and teacher training are often unclear.
On Friday, the news aggregator Newsela, which brings together news articles and primary sources for classroom use, announced the launch of the Newsela LGBTQIA+ Studies Collection. Newsela is used by more than 25 million students and 2 million teachers in 90% U.S. school districts, and this collection is the first time the company has assembled a collection of articles on a single topic, with material at various grade levels and accompanying lesson plans. The collection comes after a successful pilot program in 12 school districts in New Jersey, one of the five states — along with Maryland, Illinois, Colorado and Oregon — that have added LGBTQ history requirements in the last year.
“Our priority was to get something into teachers’ hands as fast as possible,” says Walt Peters, Senior Business Manager of Content Solutions at Newsela.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have been seen a lot of advertisements about a show or series on Discover + streaming Chanel. they also got another show or series about queer people in history. Who the hell watch that crap?
I've seen those ads for the Discovery Channel for Pride month, really pisses me off.
If people wanna be gay that's their business but why do we need a month to celebrate them with parades and all the BS?

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen those ads for the Discovery Channel for Pride month, really pisses me off.
If people wanna be gay that's their business but why do we need a month to celebrate them with parades and all the BS?

It’s about the normalization of perversions. Pedephelia is next, or as they’ve already started to rename it, “adolescent attracted“ or “child attracted”, because hey they are born that way, they would never harm a child. Your a bigot if you discriminate!

yes, it’s coming sooner than you think

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s about the normalization of perversions. Pedephelia is next, or as they’ve already started to rename it, “adolescent attracted“ or “child attracted”, because hey they are born that way, they would never harm a child. Your a bigot if you discriminate!

yes, it’s coming sooner than you think
The vast majority of the gay community do not support pedophilia. It’s a matter of consent and kids are not able to provide that (despite what some state laws allow).

Latest posts

Top Bottom