Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe it will ever get better, their foot is in the door. They are depraved and perverted ad want us to think that they are normal-worse, they want to teach our children that it's normal.
Te Democrats and some Republicans in DC feel it's ok but it is sick and a psychiatric disorder as it used to be defined.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vast majority of the gay community do not support pedophilia. It’s a matter of consent and kids are not able to provide that (despite what some state laws allow).

I know right? Remember, they would never hurt a child! It’s just about being accepted for who they are, child attracted and all…

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Depravity at work.

Matthew 24:37 For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah

Luke 17:2 It is better for him if a millstone is hung around his neck and he is thrown into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to sin.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Romans 1:24-31 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

Think its bad now, what will it be like when the Lord removes his church from the earth and the Holy Spirit is no longer here to retrain the evil one and at that time the beast and anti christ will make themselves known. Those who are left behind will live a life of hell manifested in the flesh.

What you are seeing is the results of letting degenerates loose in society and letting them get their way in every part of life.

At this point in time I pray for the taking away, aka the Rapture to happen soon.

“…And behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.” Matthew 28:20

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
March to whatever beat you want. But I don’t give a **** what lies you believe.

i do care about the lies you are trying to spread with your woke ********. There has been a nexus between homosexuality and pedophilia since time immortal. Believe what you will but don‘t be surprised when others push back.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i do care about the lies you are trying to spread with your woke ********. There has been a nexus between homosexuality and pedophilia since time immortal. Believe what you will but don‘t be surprised when others push back.
Poor snowflake scared of the gays. I’d ask for your proof that any gay organization supports pedophilia but you’ll give some ******** about hidden agendas.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor snowflake scared of the gays. I’d ask for your proof that any gay organization supports pedophilia but you’ll give some ******** about hidden agendas.
You won't talk any sense to idiots who don't know that republican political pedophiles FAR outnumber democrat ones. It isn't even close. Look to Ralph Shortey as your local example. For every dem politician related pedophile you can name I GUARANTEE you I can name four republican ones.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NAMBLA?

Hell the freaking democrat party and their support for all the education grooming ********.

Disney? Just watch their channel.

Shall I go on?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NAMBLA?

Hell the freaking democrat party and their support for all the education grooming ********.

Disney? Just watch their channel.

Shall I go on?
NAMBLA? Seriously, the group that nobody supports but fits your narrative? That’s pretty sad.

Democrat grooming… sure, you suck so bad as a parent that they turn Democrat and wear a tail.

Disney. Disney? Man, you are a terrible parent if they’re putting things out on a pay service and you don’t monitor what your kids watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom