Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow this thread is amusing. I’m relatively new here, it’s fun to see the BS lol… I want to stir the pot.

Do any of y’all even have young kids???? I do. And yes all this pro LGBT crap being pushed on kids is scary. Talk to parents of 10-14 yr olds…. It’s an epidemic. Every time you turn around some other kid is “coming out”…. It’s ridiculous. Hell parents used to worry about their teens making mistakes and having babies out of wedlock, etc…. Hell! Now you just hope they even want to procreate with the opposite sex, and not be in the alphabet soup crowd. It’s trendy nowadays for kids to be something other than just boring plain old strait.

Oh and the the two liberal leaning dudes jerking each other off on here are cracking me up! Republicans vs democrats!?!? Really dude?? I’m neither politically, more libertarian (not normie), but I have kids(a dog in the fight), and I’ve lived. I see and sense what is going on. This is not about identity politics… Identity politics is stupid and geared toward people with very little going on.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow this thread is amusing. I’m relatively new here, it’s fun to see the BS lol… I want to stir the pot.

Do any of y’all even have young kids???? I do. And yes all this pro LGBT crap being pushed on kids is scary. Talk to parents of 10-14 yr olds…. It’s an epidemic. Every time you turn around some other kid is “coming out”…. It’s ridiculous. Hell parents used to worry about their teens making mistakes and having babies out of wedlock, etc…. Hell! Now you just hope they even want to procreate with the opposite sex, and not be in the alphabet soup crowd. It’s trendy nowadays for kids to be something other than just boring plain old strait.

Oh and the the two liberal leaning dudes jerking each other off on here are cracking me up! Republicans vs democrats!?!? Really dude?? I’m neither politically, more libertarian (not normie), but I have kids(a dog in the fight), and I’ve lived. I see and sense what is going on. This is not about identity politics… Identity politics is stupid and geared toward people with very little going on.
It’s called parenting. I listen to my kids and pay attention to what they watch. If it’s inappropriate I explain why it is and make them watch something else. If they ask questions about things I answer them in a away they understand. If that’s so hard these days then maybe folks should figure out their priorities.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s called parenting. I listen to my kids and pay attention to what they watch. If it’s inappropriate I explain why it is and make them watch something else. If they ask questions about things I answer them in a away they understand. If that’s so hard these days then maybe folks should figure out their priorities.
I agree. Good parenting is extremely important, especially with how much nonsense kids are exposed to these days.

I’m just saying I’ve seen it recently. I know several good families, good parenting is happening, and it seems like everybody has at least one teenager who is coming out as some form of lgbtq+ia alphabet soup. Society has made it trendy, and young teens are falling for it.

We can’t monitor what they’re being exposed to at school, from other kids, or riding the bus etc. We can just be a good parent, teach our kids the best we can, and hope they make good decisions.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just wondering why, when it comes to those in office who are the most 'public' of the party- it almost always seems to be the republicans in office who wind up being groomers. The guys in the articles that were arrested are republicans, not democrats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom