Children Self Defense.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a kids self defense class that is taught anywhere around here? Tulsa to Dallas. I would really like to find a one day class, that isnt ungodly expensive to take my little girl to. Not a karate or firearms safety class. But a "bad man trying to kidnap you" kind of class. Not just classroom type stuff. Hands on, scenario kind of stuff is what I want her in. And stuff like the "how to escape zip ties with your shoe laces" kind of tricks that kids need to know in this world which has now gone to a pile of ****.
In a perfect world she would be with me all the time and she knows daddy always has a gun 24/7 and practices with it a lot, and hell itself will break through the crust of the earth if he even thinks something is about to go wrong. But, this is not a perfect world. Now days, I cant even send her to school with a can of pepper spray to keep with her when shes walking to and from school with her babysitter. She is 8 if that makes any difference. Thanks guys.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything like that for children, but I do see womens classes like that. Im not sure if they have an age requirement, but it may be something to look into. Maybe they can point you in a direction if she is too young for their class.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I go to a bowling pin shoot in Duncan monthly and that shop used to teach womens classes. Im going to talk to them when I go to the next shoot. I would prefer someone that has a childrens specific class but I want her in at least something to start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom