Chili

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does chili have beans in it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, as I am one of those that likes his steaks medium well, but chili isn't chili without beans.

I'm a fellow that doesn't like left-overs for the most part, but my wife's chili with beans is something that I will gladly take as a left-over.

Maybe I can't cook, but I can certainly appreciate good food.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my chili my way, sometimes with beans, sometimes with out. I like my firearms my way, sometimes short ones, sometimes longer ones. I like my beer my way sometimes lighter, sometimes darker.

Ha Ha, seems kinda like a Chevy Ford, or Colt Glock, question depending on what day of the week it happens to be. Thanks for the entertainment. I just had ham in my beans, wonder what that would have tasted like with some chili poured over it. Ha Ha

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my chili my way, sometimes with beans, sometimes with out. I like my firearms my way, sometimes short ones, sometimes longer ones. I like my beer my way sometimes lighter, sometimes darker.

Ha Ha, seems kinda like a Chevy Ford, or Colt Glock, question depending on what day of the week it happens to be. Thanks for the entertainment. I just had ham in my beans, wonder what that would have tasted like with some chili poured over it. Ha Ha

You got those items in the wrong order. They should be Ford first for vehicles and Glock first for the handguns.

With both of those items, I've had fewer problems than with other brands.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 parts lean hamburger to one part Blue and Gold sausage. Season to taste. Make it hot. Hot enough to snot. No beans.

That sounds like a good combination on the meat.
But I've got to add garlic, tomato and a lot of onion too.
And I gotta put in some pinto beans (the home soaked kind, not that gloppy s*** from a can. Barf city.)

This cooler weather has got me thinking about some chili and cornbread.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven’t had chili at our house from anything but deer or elk in forever.

For years, I shot deer. For years I tried making it palletable. Came real close with deer bratwurst, but I just couldn't overcome the dry texture without adding a 50/50 pork fat.

Made the switch to elk a few years ago. I have yet to find a single recipe I can live without. Every bite of every dish is pure amazeballs. Tasty creatures those giant beasts are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom