China Incited U.S. Riots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-12-10_23-12-28.jpeg

upload_2020-12-10_23-12-59.jpeg

upload_2020-12-10_23-13-19.jpeg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pompeo: Our relationship with China has been a one-way street....no supervision to ensure our security and intellectual property rights. We need to interact, we need and want students from China... but they are returning home to suffer, to be debriefed. This needs to change.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tx Rangers, FBI and DHS were at the Solar Wind facility in Austin Tx today.
Big server facility with ties to China. According to the government official I listened to on the radio today, they could have conducted digital surveillance all the way to POTUS along with major corporations.
All government agencies using their platform that is wide spread within the government and business were told to unplug them last week.
I’ll look around when I get home and see what the internet tells me.

Last night the The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued a rare Emergency Directive 21-01, in response to a KNOWN COMPROMISE involving SolarWinds Orion products.

This was only the fifth Emergency Directive issued by CISA under the authorities granted by Congress in the Cybersecurity Act of 2015.

CISA reported a breach of the SolarWinds Orion products.

This Emergency Directive called on all federal civilian agencies to review their networks for indicators of compromise and disconnect or power down SolarW

So guess who uses SolarWinds?

Dominion Voting Systems uses SolarWinds products.
It’s right there on their website.

https://weatherinternal.com/huge-up...ached-compromised-and-should-be-disconnected/

Latest posts

Top Bottom