China-related prepping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTF370

Marksman
Reaction score
It’s no surprise here that things have been heating up with China. Of course fear-mongering is a thing and we constantly hear doom and gloom. I’m just curious if you guys have made any changes or adjustments to your theory of prep work in light of recent/current events?

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s no surprise here that things have been heating up with China. Of course fear-mongering is a thing and we constantly hear doom and gloom. I’m just curious if you guys have made any changes or adjustments to your theory of prep work in light of recent/current events?
Ever since I saw my parents almost go broke prepping for Y2K (we lived near a bunch of Mormons in Northern Arizona) I’ve always considered myself as an economic prepper more than a doomsday one.

Modern China has never been a direct confrontation type nation. The whole Taiwan thing is blown up. They’re not Russia.

They can wage economic war though, and although I believe we would win, it would be painful for the everyday American.

Economic prepping to me is being able to fix anything I own, and having enough essentials to make it a through a hard couple of years. I don’t think we’re on the precipice of collapse, but we’re definitely heading towards a very contentious geopolitical economic war. Preparing for that is more about getting used to being inconvenienced more than having a stockpile of stuff IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom