china threatens to Nuke Japan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Japan does not possess any programs for the development of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or their delivery systems, though experts widely believe that Japan has the technical capability to produce such weapons in a short period of time should it make the political decision to do so.
Not sure how that has anything to do with the quoted. Copied and pasted no doubt lol
But its correct.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how that has anything to do with the quoted. Copied and pasted no doubt lol
But its correct.
Well, we were talking of Japan’s military and how they would defend themselves against China. We have no inkling what Japan really has going on that is secret. We’re about the only country that broadcast to the world our advancement in war readiness. Meanwhile, good morning CHenry!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we were talking of Japan’s military and how they would defend themselves against China. We have no inkling what Japan really has going on that is secret. We’re about the only country that broadcast to the world our advancement in war readiness. Meanwhile, good morning CHenry!
Japans military was dismantled as part of a treaty with the US IIRC, following the war. So we are in agreement with them to be their protectors, thus we have a base there.
So yes your right, they maybe doing secrete stuff but I doubt it. They dont have to announce it, we can see them from Satellite and see any facilities are what goes in or comes out. Any ones facilities. Germany had several underground hidden weapons manufacturing sites and we didnt have the satellites, so they got away with it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Japans military was dismantled as part of a treaty with the US IIRC, following the war. So we are in agreement with them to be their protectors, thus we have a base there.
So yes your right, they maybe doing secrete stuff but I doubt it. They dont have to announce it, we can see them from Satellite and see any facilities are what goes in or comes out. Any ones facilities. Germany had several underground hidden weapons manufacturing sites and we didnt have the satellites, so they got away with it.

From what I understand, yes Japans military was dismantled after the war. BUT, years later they created what they call their “Self Defense Force”. (JSDF) I don’t know what their military capability or mission is. I see it as a play on words like an attorney would do. They have troops and equipment that a military would have, but it’s not a military because of the name.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a student of the military are you? China is building it's own carriers, SSBN, SSN, hyper velocity missiles, fighter aircraft, etc. They are rated 3rd in the world as far as military power beating out France and the UK. Many analyst have doubts the US could take them one on one. I think we could but would suffer heavy losses. Japan is ranked 5th by most experts. I put them 7th because their military is slanted almost totally towards defense.
China has one aircraft carrier. I also doubt that they have as many ships as us. So we would in my opinion decimate them. Now as to land? I’m not sure. They out number our land forces by a large amount. They may have an advantage due to attrition. Or it could be a slaughter for them. Even though they have stollen a lot of our technology it isn’t up to par with ours.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China has one aircraft carrier. I also doubt that they have as many ships as us. So we would in my opinion decimate them. Now as to land? I’m not sure. They out number our land forces by a large amount. They may have an advantage due to attrition. Or it could be a slaughter for them. Even though they have stollen a lot of our technology it isn’t up to par with ours.
And that one ACC is 35 years old bought used from someone...cant recall.
All we would have to do is tighten up food trade and their already starving military wouldnt last a week.

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more internal problems China has, the more they threaten to attack Taiwan. Thanks to their old "one child policy" the masses will not tolerate a war in which the sole child in the family is lost. Chicom leadership appears to be stuck out on a limb.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more internal problems China has, the more they threaten to attack Taiwan. Thanks to their old "one child policy" the masses will not tolerate a war in which the sole child in the family is lost. Chicom leadership appears to be stuck out on a limb.
Being that it is a communist dictatorship I personally don’t think they care about sending the masses children off to the meat grinder. They don’t have anyone to answers to. Answering to NATO is probably the only thing keeping them in check.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that one ACC is 35 years old bought used from someone...cant recall.
All we would have to do is tighten up food trade and their already starving military wouldnt last a week.
Without know I’d probably guess Russian. I’ve seen a few of the old girls in different countries. More specifically like Korea. Makes me think of the lord of war movie. Buy an aircraft carrier and I’ll throw in 50 migs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom