china threatens to Nuke Japan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing Japan lacks is nukes. They have even fielded a couple of "Destroyers" that can some how handle F35 jets. :P

I think they are building a couple of larger helo carriers too, that have ski jump front ends. They build a very good tank, have good air defense, etc, etc. The US just provides the nuclear deterrent.
Then we should stop spending billions each year to defend them

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So anyway, Japan has wreaked so much evil on China during ww2 I think they should have the option to delete that country at any time. Taiwan or not

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the region isn't saying much
LMAO
Even China is using antique crap

Not a student of the military are you? China is building it's own carriers, SSBN, SSN, hyper velocity missiles, fighter aircraft, etc. They are rated 3rd in the world as far as military power beating out France and the UK. Many analyst have doubts the US could take them one on one. I think we could but would suffer heavy losses. Japan is ranked 5th by most experts. I put them 7th because their military is slanted almost totally towards defense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom