China Urges Citizens to Stockpile Food in Preparation For Potential Winter Supply Chain Breakdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden IS one of the Chinese, or at least one of their PUPPETS, they installed Nov.6th, 2020! Watch what he does when Communist China conquers Taiwan, likely in the next few weeks!
I think this is really the reason China is warning it’s people to prepare. They know they are gonna invade Taiwan and things are gonna get bad. Not because we will do anything, but because it will cause all kinds of shipping problems because they will control the area. I also think North Korea is gonna be involved in some capacity and that’s why they are telling their folks to do the same. This could very well be because WW3 will be underway. As was said in another post, China is looking ahead while we go backwards here. We are not only in bad shape here economically, but also militarily. The government is more interested in making our military as woke as possible while our enemies strengthen theirs. Picture what our enemies think of us right now. I know if I were one of them I would be planning to take the US down. We have a wide open southern border and a president that wants to pay criminals because they had to be confined because they came here illegally. If I can see how bad things are here, I know darn well our enemies do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is really the reason China is warning it’s people to prepare. They know they are gonna invade Taiwan and things are gonna get bad. Not because we will do anything, but because it will cause all kinds of shipping problems because they will control the area. I also think North Korea is gonna be involved in some capacity and that’s why they are telling their folks to do the same. This could very well be because WW3 will be underway. As was said in another post, China is looking ahead while we go backwards here. We are not only in bad shape here economically, but also militarily. The government is more interested in making our military as woke as possible while our enemies strengthen theirs. Picture what our enemies think of us right now. I know if I were one of them I would be planning to take the US down. We have a wide open southern border and a president that wants to pay criminals because they had to be confined because they came here illegally. If I can see how bad things are here, I know darn well our enemies do.
Only problem I see with this is N Korea is not telling their people to stockpile food. They have none and their idiot government is telling them to eat less. Even their army is on starvation rations. The S Koreans could defeat them by just waving a few cooked dogs at them.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This has been my thought all along.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China has the United States by the short hairs, they produce food, medicine. Electronics, car parts, computer chips used in our defense systems, etc, etc. If they shut exports down to the US we can forget Christmas-that won't be important. The rest is important and the politicians are industrially working for themselves. I have enough medications to last nearly a year but others aren't so fortunate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom