Chinese Coms & BLM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And why do all these talk show hosts keep putting him on the air when they know that he’s higher than a giraffe’s ass?
They’re not doing him any favors.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If confirmed, this is dynamite. It makes good sense: BLM leaders have claimed that they are "trained Marxists"...now it appears we know who did the training and much more. Some say the CCP has been waging a non-conventional, highly asymmetric war against us for some time and I'm starting to believe it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china...ewsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking
Thanks for posting this.

We've had globalist presidents beginning with George Bush Sr through O'Bummer, inclusive, and the ChiComs have been positioning themselves for decades for hostilities on our own soil.

Meanwhile, our elected Congressional reps are so busy hiding under their desks they aren't even denouncing the BLM rioters/insurrectionists.

We're at war, and conservative whites are the only ones not admitting it.

Thanks again for posting.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought we were gonna lock Hillary up and defund sanctuary cities...where are we with that? Can we focus on one thing here? LOL

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing is "confirmed" ....I'm looking at this as "highly plausible". If you wanted to do harm to an opposing country what is more cost-effective and deniable than funding and supporting the dissident groups. At the same time why not "influence" (bribe) politicians with lucrative "business deals" for their relatives. Not to mention funding special institutes at universities to support and recruit others to your side. And send your people to go take part in research and steal technology while serving as professors and graduate students. The BLM connection is just the new wrinkle.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were gonna lock Hillary up and defund sanctuary cities...where are we with that? Can we focus on one thing here? LOL
Q has had an ankle bracelet on her since at least 2018. Barr needs to get off his lazy ass and put all Trump's enemies in jail. He needs to do that before November third. He needs to act.
In the second term, the Justice Department, and the phoney courts will be replaced by military tribunals. Reporters will be in jail.
Swamp Dwellers and Rinos will be in jail.
I pray that these things will happen.
Otherwise, we'll have fascism!

Latest posts

Top Bottom