Chinese military in Jamaica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's up there? I hate flying through that airport. I travel with firearms. Zero issues anywhere but Denver.
1643176876083.png

Supposedly quiet a few things that have lead to conspiracy theories about the creators and benefactors.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Communist China has BIG PLANS of world DOMINATION! They are the undisputed number two economic power on earth right now, thanks to the U.S. and the rest of the Civilized world buying their counterfeit merchandise, built with SLAVE LABOR! The poor people of China don't get this money, the Communist Party does, and this has made them a SUPER POWER over the last few decades! I suspect this last presidential election was planned, and executed, by Communist China Military Intelligence, and they NOW HAVE A PUPPET REGIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE, AS WELL AS MUCH OF CONGRESS ON BOTH SIDES! This plan was much to sophisticated, and well executed to have been planned by democrats, they simply are not that smart! This was so well planned, and executed, that over a year later half the population still don't know what happened, and the other half still think they WON? Venezuela was a test run of this plan, and they even used the same voting machines! If YOU want to know what will happen here, look at what happened in Venezuela! 1,000,000% INFLATION PER YEAR FOR SEVERAL YEARS! They use $100,000.00 Venezuelan Bills for toilet paper, because they are cheaper, and more readily avalable than real toilet paper! Venezuela has the LARGEST PROVEN RESERVES OF CRUDE OIL ON EARTH, AS WELL AS RICH MINERAL DEPOSITS, INCLUDING GOLD! Communist China has started OPENLY taking control of these Venezuelan assets just since our 2020 election. Watch as Communist China takes over Taiwan something thay have wanted to do since 1949, in the NEXT FEW MONTHS, IF NOT WEEKS! Russia is no threat to us, and this is likely just a diversion! I also suspect Communist China has secretly been buying up stocks in ALL of our 6 or 7 news media, and social media corporations, over the last decade or so, under fictisious names, including Fox News, and now OWN A CONTRLING INTREST IN ALL NEWS AND SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS IN THIS COUNTRY! DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING WE HEAR, SEE, AND THINK? GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I read the other day on one of the new webpages that Chinese troops were training in Canada. Why ? They have cold areas in China where they could train.
I have a feeling that you already know why. I know why, several others that frequent this forum know why, our lying worthless POS government knows why, yet the press lies about this and everybody just looks the other way..

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
US GIVES foreign aid to China. Borrows it back, with interest, to GIVE more aid.

China is buying farmland in OKLAHOMA.

China is buying US stocks, not just media.
They have been buying lead, for years.

They bought Pedo Joe and then, the election, with Venezuelan voting machines.

Brush up your Mandarian

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i am going to get all biblical on ya. history is full of wars and conflicts where a much smaller even decimated force of men have routed world powers and sent them on their heels and even completely obliterated their enemy. but these men had God on their side. now here in USA we have almost completely taken God out of our life. go ahead flame me... it just proves my point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom