Chinese Three gorges dam failure possible.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at the pictures, "a few millimeters" is bull sheet ! You could not possibly see a few millimeters and you can clearly see that the dam has moved a visible amount.

I guess the cinder blocks without cement they used aren’t providing a stable foundation.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When and if this sh#t storm happens. I would say DJT tells them you want any aid or help. All our debt is wiped away today. Otherwise have fun with the rest of the worlds help. Hard to say though if they would even let insiders in or just try and cover up the death and destruction of millions of their people.
I like that idea

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sir,
You ever heard of the Army Corp of Engineers...……. plenty of oversight, plenty of quality control and assurance, yet poor quality......

Deal with them almost every day. The problem with the Corps is they try to handle most of their QC and QA in house instead of relying on private sector inspection. Most of the folks I know that work for the Corps couldn't pour piss out of their own boots.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be a good time for them to invade a divided USA.
Well I'm not saying that this is what would happen ….BUT having had 4 siblings I can tell you we would fight like crazy with each other, but let someone from another family try to step in and they had all five of us to contend with. Want to unite all the true Americans and patriots and Constitutionalists under one banner that would surely be a way to do it.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world...next to the scotus!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom