chocolate covered bacon-state fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do folks try to make a bird taste like a pig? Is pork in short supply in Ok? If it is, we'd be glad to share over here in AR. There is just something wrong with "turkey" bacon. Like trying to breed horses to cows; it just won't work.
Hamburgers should be made of cows, and bacon should be made of pig!!!!

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do folks try to make a bird taste like a pig? Is pork in short supply in Ok? If it is, we'd be glad to share over here in AR. There is just something wrong with "turkey" bacon. Like trying to breed horses to cows; it just won't work.

+1000

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not in short supply, we're the nations 3rd largest pork producer. However, pork is high in purine, and guys with gout, may want turkey bacon as a painless alternative.

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in CA this summer, and the deep-fried chocolate bacon at the Orange County Fair got it's own news article. That's how epic it was. I never got around to trying it, but this might be my golden opportunity.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the only way that my wife, who is allergic to all pork products, can have bacon in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom