chr_edw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ships fast. I really like the fit of this holster. The retention is perfect. There are no sharp edges anywhere on the holster. 1st rate craftsmanship.

tempusfugit77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great product and great service! Where else can you get a custom ordered holster and mag carrier delivered to your door in less than a week? Will buy from again.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought two holsters. They're outstanding and shipping was fast. We'll do business again. Thanks!!

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My holster and mag pouch arrived within a week from ordering. They are very nicely done and exactly what I am looking for. I would not hesitate to order from, or recommend to anyone, making a purchase from Chris. Thank you!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got a double mag pouch and a holster for my glock 43 and they are both great. I can't even tell they are there. They fit very nice and were a great price. The turnaround time was amazing. The holster I originally got wouldn't fit my belt that I have because my belt is too thick. Without hesitation he had me a return label created. Once he received the holster back he made me a new one and had it back to me in less than a week. I will definitely do more business with him in the future. Plus it's made right here in Oklahoma. Just can't beat it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom