Chris Bates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you know him, or even if you do not, please send prayers his way. Just admitted for Covid. I am trying to find out the details and will pass along what I can.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Rick. Prayers for Chris and his family. We had a friend die this past week in NC with Covid. The worst part of all this is they have to die alone. His wife, mother, other family members could only be as close as outside the hospital.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Rick. Prayers for Chris and his family. We had a friend die this past week in NC with Covid. The worst part of all this is they have to die alone. His wife, mother, other family members could only be as close as outside the hospital.
Yeah that is horrible. There family should be able to be with them. I’ll say a prayer for your friends family as well as Mr. Bates.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, Chris' screen name is turkeyrun. I hope he recovers. Scott's daughter has been in ICU for a couple of weeks now. She is recovering slowly -- they expect to release her in another 3-4 weeks. Are weaning her off the vent now but her lungs are permanently damaged and she also probably has brain injuries due to lack of oxygen.

If you are one of the unfortunate souls this stuff takes hold of it is life-changing. Keep your distance, wash your hands often and take whatever other precautions you are comfortable with. You ignore it at your own peril.

Latest posts

Top Bottom